A few weeks ago a client mentioned that her salon now offered eyebrow extensions. Having never heard of such a thing, I did some research. It turns out that yes, people really are turning to eyebrow extensions to get the thick, beautiful brows that have become popular.
If your not ready to book an appointment just yet, here are 5 simple steps to help you achieve perfect brows at home:
1. Brush Up - Start by combing your hairs up to see where they need to be filled in working your way from the front towards the tail of the brow.
2. Set Guidelines - Your brow should align with your inner tear duct and the arch should be about 11 o'clock from right where the sleep collects in your eye.
3. Fill in Gaps - Before you start with the tweezers, use a brow shadow to fill in any gaps and avoid over-plucking.
4. Add Detail - Using a brow pen, draw in hairs at the front towards the nose and also at the tail. This will add density and make your brows look thicker.
5. Get It - Finish by combing up with a clear brow gel to lock hairs in place.