Sweater weather is in full swing, which means that many of us are pulling out our bulky knits. If you are finding that your closet is getting a bit more cramped, or wondering how to remove any pills, Kimberly is sharing how to store and care for your sweaters to keep them looking great all winter.
Our Sweater Care Tips:
- Fold Sweaters When Possible (keeping them inside out will keep them fresher longer)
- For larger cardigans or delicate sweaters hang them over the hanger to preserve shape
- Invest in a good sweater shaver and focus on maintaince at the start and end of a season.
- For larger pile sweaters use scissors to keep your sweaters fresh, but only trim pills and NOT loops which create holes.
- Consider storing sweaters with dried lavender or cedar to repeal pests and keep your sweaters smelling fresh.