One part of our job that Megan and I love is connecting people with local emerging brands and products. What makes it even more exciting is championing women who are making their mark in business locally. The Bay Area has a unique talent pool of movers and shakers, but what we love best about the friends we've made over the years is their passion and grounded sensibility in building a greater community.
This Spring we caught wind that Taylor Stitch was bringing their "California cool" to the world of women's fashion and knew we had to jump on the bandwagon. When Megan and I saw their intro Indigo collection, we loved the quality, price points and easy of mix and matching pieces. These are clothes that you'll want to wear everyday.
So we decided to gather up a group of our favorite ladies in SF to "power picnic" and try out Taylor Stitch's newest threads together. When else do we get to sip rose with girlfriends and play dress up? Our gal pal, Theresa Lee, also joined the party and brought along her socially conscious line of Future Glory bags to complete our styling vision. They are handmade and incredible!
Below are a few snaps of our favorite looks on a group of ladies who make everything oh so lovely and always fun! A special thanks to Nathaniel Gerdes for capturing the moments and Jenny Meyers for lending a hand behind the scenes.
Make sure to check out the Taylor Stitch website to see their complete women's and men's lines. If you are new to the Taylor Stitch concept, they have two purchase methods: discounted crowdfunded workshop pre-purchase and retail ready to go. If you want to make one of these pieces your own, be sure to sign up with your email on the Taylor Stitch website and receive 20% off your first purchase.
What We Are Wearing:
- Theresa: Sausalito Pocket Tee ($48), Isla Chambray Pant ($98), Madewell Oxfords (similar), Goorin Hat **The pants are now funded, so sign up for a retail purchase reminder)
- Nnena: Venice Dress ($168), Sunhee Moon Skinny belt ($88)
- Megan: Kimono Wrap ($158), Jigsaw Lace Camisole ($45), Natural Denim Greenwhich Pant ($128)
- Kimberly: Kathrine Indigo Striped Shirt ($125), Mira Dress ($118),
- Melissa: Orinda Silk Blouse (in production, sign up for purchase reminder), Greenwhich Chambray Pants ($128), Goorin Straw Hat (similar)
- Cassie: Denim jacket (similar), Luciana necklace ($58), Loma Dress in Olive ($168), Goorin Hat (Similar)