The Canvas Team has been on the go lately traveling domestically and abroad. Traveling can be stressful with unknown delays and last minute gate changes. We recently sat down to share what's in our carry-ons to keep us polished and ready for the next adventure.
After wanting one for awhile, I finally committed to getting a backpack. I chose Everlane's new Dipped Zip Backpack because I liked the built-in padded laptop pocket and the all black body. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!? I usually travel with my dog, and this backpack made carrying her and my essentials a breeze. Plus it fit right under the seat and was easy to access. Inside I always carry my:
- Earthlust resuable water bottle
- Arbonne shea butter hand lotion
- BareMinerals Jack of all Trades lip balm
- Sephora herbal rose blotting papers
Kimberly: My carry-on has gone through a major revamp after my last trip. I used to carry too much due to a fear of lost luggage. Now that I'm all about carrying on my suitcase, I don't need to carry as much in my allotted personal bag. Here are my favorite items that make flying much more enjoyable.
- Contigo water bottle with hook
- Aesop hand balm
- Eucerin lip balm
- Noise Isolating earphones
- Herban Essentials lavender antibacterial towelettes