If you're following us on Twitter, you know that we find inspiration everywhere from a latte at Reveille to a new exhibit at the de Young. We also love observing street style and seeing what other people are wearing and how they are wearing it.
So to get you through hump day, we've compiled a list of our top blogs to go to for inspiration. They range from home decor to style and photography. Enjoy and let us know your favorites too!
- Garance Dore - The visual diary of fashion photographer, writer & illustrator Garance Dore.
- Girl With Curves - Tanesha Awasthi serves up outfit inspiration, makeup turorials and style advice.
- The Violet Fog - A daily online publication based in the Bay Area for busy women who are big supporters of other women.
- The Glitter Guide - A lifestyle website dedicated to inspiring you to shine brightly in everything you do.
- Fashion Mews - One-part SF, two-part NYC, Fashion Mews is a visual diary full of style, photography and travel.